Home Page Contact Us
Insurance Insurance Insurance Refer


Now, there’s a good chance that won’t happen and we certainly hope it doesn’t.  But, are you willing to gamble with your property without at least understanding how floods are covered;

1)      Flood damage is usually not covered under personal or commercial property policies;

2)      Water accumulation or running across the surface of normally dry land area during a rapid melt off will most likely be considered a flood;

3)      In order to protect yourselves from flood damage, you must purchase a flood insurance policy; and

4)      It will take 30 days before a new flood policy becomes effective.

Flooding can happen anywhere at any time to anyone, and roughly 40% of all floods extend beyond the flood plain.  April Fools’ may have some laughing at the expense of others, but there’s no scarier feeling than learning the joke is for real…So, don’t get caught off-guard.  You can protect your home with a flood policy for as little as $129 annually.  See the Preferred Risk (PRP, Zones B, C, X) pricing chart below!

Call Outcalt/Kerns today for more details!


Building and Contents                                                                              Contents Only


Annual Premium2,3


Annual Premium2



or Enclosure6



or Enclosure5




All Other


$20,000/ $8,000






$30,000/ $12,000






$50,000/ $20,000






$75,000/ $30,000






$100,000/ $40,000






$125,000/ $50,000






$150,000/ $60,000






$200,000/ $80,000






$250,000/ $100,000







Rates effective October 1, 2013
These PRP rates are for 1-4 Family Residential. Other residential building and contents coverage combinations are available.
1Add the $50.00 Probation Surcharge, if applicable.
2Premium includes Federal Policy Fee of $22.00
3Premium includes ICC premium fee of $5.00. Deduct this amount if the risk is a condominium unit.
4Contents-only policies are not available for contents located in basement only.
5Do not use this section of the table for buildings with crawl spaces or subgrade crawl spaces. See footnote 6.
6Use this section of the table for buildings with crawl spaces or subgrade crawl spaces.
7Content-only policies are not available for contents located in basement only.
8More than one floor.


Share |

No Comments

Post a Comment
Required (Not Displayed)

All comments are moderated and stripped of HTML.
Submission Validation
Change the CAPTCHA codeSpeak the CAPTCHA code
Enter the Validation Code from above.
NOTICE: This blog and website are made available by the publisher for educational and informational purposes only. It is not be used as a substitute for competent insurance, legal, or tax advice from a licensed professional in your state. By using this blog site you understand that there is no broker client relationship between you and the blog and website publisher.
Blog Archive

View Mobile Version
Site Links Insurance Types Contact Information Get Social
Home Page
About Us
Get A Quote
Read Our Blog
Our Partners
Auto Insurance
Home Insurance
Business Insurance
Life Insurance
Health Insurance
More Insurance Types
Outcalt/Kerns Insurance, LLC
1001 Eastwind Dr.
Suite 108
Westerville, OH 43081

PH: 614-890-0383
FX: 614-890-4809

Powered by Insurance Website Builder